So I was scrolling through the internet completely bores as you do looking fo any interesting tags I could do and I came across this one from a little over a year ago on Lizzy’s Blog My Little Book Blog. It looked really fun so here it is the 50 Bookish Question Book Tag.
- What was the last book you read?
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwaba
- Was it a good one?
- What made it good?
The romance, magic action adventure humor and just about everything.
- Would you recommend it to other people?
I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE
- How often do you read?
- Do you like to read?
I don’t really think I need to answer this one.
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Recently the only bad book i’ve read was The Catcher in the rye *shudders*
- What made you dislike it?
A whiny judgemental narrator.
- Do you wish to be a writer?
I would love to be a writer; it is my life’s dream to be published.
- Has any book influenced you greatly?
The School Story by Andrew Clements. I read it when I was in the second grade and it made me decide that I wanted to be a writer too. I mean if a twelve-year-old fictional character could do it surely I could too.
- Do you read fan fiction?
- Do you write fan fiction?
- What’s your favorite book?
There is no conceivable way I can choose just one but I can narrow it to my top 3 that are in the first place
A Court of Mist and Fury
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban*
*I know a lot of people’s least favorite is this one but I LOVE it.
- What’s your least favorite book?
The Red Badge of Courage. I had to read this last year and I still see red whenever I think of it (heh). The prose was difficult to understand and I somehow managed to fail almost every single quiz on this book, so now there is a special place in my heart for this book otherwise known as the GPA killer.
- Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
I honestly have no preference, I read on a device as much maybe even a little more than I do physical books.
- When did you learn to read?
I learned to read in the kindergarten so when I was six years old.
- What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
There is only one book I like so far that we’ve had to read in school and that is To Kill a Mockingbird.
- What is your favorite book series?
Again the top 3 series which are in first place:
And The Mortal Instruments
- Who is your favorite author?
Sarah J Maas
- What is your favorite genre?
My absolute favorite genre is high fantasy, I also really like Na contemporary and even though i havent read a lot of science fiction everything i have so far I love!
- Who is your favorite character in a book series?
*if you didn’t know I’m a little obsessed with him*
- Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
It transports me everywhere, its like my own private jet.
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
I loved Illusions of fate by Kiersten White and I really wish that had a sequel
- Which book do you wish DIDNT have a sequel?
I honestly don’t think I dislike a book enough to wish that it didn’t have a sequel
- How long does it take you to read a book?
I’m a pretty fast reader, so if im not super busy I can finish a 400 page book in a day or a day and a half.
- Do you like when books become movies?
It depends, it either goes great or horribly wrong.
- Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Percy Jackson…nothing else needs to be said.
- Which movie has done a book justice?
This is the only case where I like the movie better than the book and that is Ella Enchanted. Another great adaptation was Harry Potter.
- Do you read newspapers?
I’ve been an editor on my school newspaper for two years now so I am obligated to read them.
30: Do you read magazines?
- Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
- Do you read while in bed?
I actually probably read the most while in bed.
- Do you read while on the toilet?
I have on occasion, but not a lot of the time.
- Do you read while in the car?
Yes especially if im on a long trip or something like that.
- Do you read while in the bath?
No, i’m super paranoid about either my e-reader or the book falling into the water and getting absolutely destroyed.
- Are you a fast reader?
Very fast, my greatest accomplishment is reading the entire Harry potter and the deathly hallows in one night when I was in the fifth grade. I didn’t get any sleep that night but I did it!
- Are you a slow reader?
Refer to the above question
- Where is your favorite place to read?
I love to curl up on the couch and read or on my bed
- Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
It depends, most of the time no. I completely zone out and tune everything around me out.
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
No although it does help me become engrossed faster if it is. But im pretty good at tuning people out so…
- Who gave you your love for reading?
I honestly have no idea ive been reading ever since I could remember
- What book is next on your list to read?
The next book I’m gonna start is either Red Rising or Frontlines
- When did you start to read chapter books?
In the first grade, while most people in my class were still reading those picture books, I jumped ahead straight into chapter books starting with the Babysitters club books and the magic tree-house.
- Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Lemony Snicket, Lewis Carroll, Roald Dahl, and Andrew Clements.
- Which author would you most want to interview?
Sarah J Maas, she’s so funny and seems really nice.
- Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
I would love to be friends J.K Rowling, I mean who wouldn’t?
47.What book have you reread the most?
Other than the Harry Potter and Cassandra Clare series the book I’ve reread the most I ACOMAF…4 times and counting.
- Which books do you consider “classics”?
Anything published before 1960 to me is considered a classic.
- Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Harry Potter definitely there are so many people nowadays who haven’t read it and honestly in 50 years this will be a classic.
- Which books should be banned from all schools?
I don’t think any book should be banned from schools (except red badge of courage)…(jk…kind of ). Every single book has significance and should be allowed to be read by anyone if they so wished.
So that was the 50 bookish question book tag. What did you think of my answers?